This issue is caused by an unregistered .dll file. Please use the following steps to resolve this issue.
- Click the Windows® Start button and select Run.
- Run dialog box appears. Type cmd in the Open field and click OK.
- The DOS Prompt window appears.
For ACT! by Sage 2009 and prior versions: type cd C:\Program Files\ACT\ACT for Windows and press Enter.For ACT! by Sage 2010 and later versions: type cd C:\Windows\System32 and press EnterFor ACT! by Sage 2010 and later versions on a 64-bit Operating System: type cd C:\Windows\SysWow64 and press Enter
- The file directory path will display the appropriate path. Type regsvr32 adchronopher.dll and press Enter.
- The following RegSvr32 dialog box appears. Click OK to complete the registration of the file. Close the DOS Prompt window.
- Launch the ACT! Scheduler.