This message appears because the Windows® User Temporary Internet Files folder has become full. After removing these files, the mail merge will be able to continue. Please use the following steps to resolve this issue:
- Type regedit in the Open field, and then click OK. The Windows Registry Editor launches
- Navigate to the following location:
- Note the value in the Data column for the Name item OutlookSecureTempFolder. In our example it is:
C:\Documents and Settings\test\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLK4F\
- Open Windows Explorer®
- Browse to the following location that was represented in the Data column from Step 3.:
- Hold the Ctrl+A buttons to select all files in this folder.
- Delete the selected files.