When I perform a mail merge from Act! to Outlook, my messages are showing up as drafts instead of sent items.
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: 2009 and later
Third Party: Microsoft Outlook
This will occur if your Microsoft Outlook is not configured to Save copies of message in the Sent Items folder
Note: This information is provided as a convenience. Swiftpage does not provide support for Microsoft products. For additional assistance or information on configuring your Microsoft Outlook settings, refer to Microsoft.
Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, or Outlook 2010
- In Outlook, click File, then select Options
- On the left of the Outlook Options window, click Mail
- Under Save Messages, ensure that Save copies of messages in the Sent Items folder is checked, then click OK
- Test sending a mail merge
- In Outlook, click Tools > Options, then select the Preferences tab
- Under E-mail, click the E-mail Options… button
- Ensure that Save copies of messages in Sent folder is checked, then click OK
- Click OK again to close the Options window and test sending a mail merge