Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: 2011 and later
Third Party: Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2013, Microsoft Outlook 2016
Note: This information is provided as a convenience. Swiftpage does not provide support for Microsoft products. For additional assistance on managing address books in Microsoft Outlook, contact Microsoft.
- In Outlook, click File
- Under Account Information, click Account Settings, then click Account Settings again
- In the Account Settings window, click the Address Books tab
- Click New…
- In the Add New E-mail Account window, select Additional Address Books, then click Next
- In the Other Address Book Types screen, select ACT! Address book, then click Next
- In the Address Books dialog, click Add..
- Click Browse…, navigate to and select the pad file for the desired database, then click Open
- Type in the username and password (if applicable) for the database, then click OK
- When the prompt notifying you that you will need to restart Outlook appears, click OK
- If desired, add up to two more address books, otherwise, click Close on the Address Books window
- Click OK if prompted with another notification that tells you that you need to restart Outlook, then close Outlook and reopen it to complete the changes