“Managed SQL Server installer has stopped working”
“Native SQL install bootstrapper has stopped working”
Additionally, Microsoft .NET Framework errors appear in the Windows Event Viewer.
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web)
Version: 2011 to v17.0
OS: Windows 7
Engine: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
Third Party: Microsoft
This can occur due to an incomplete installation of the Microsoft .NET 3.5.1 Framework.
Note: This information is provided as a convenience. Swiftpage does not provide support for Microsoft products. If you require assistance, contact Microsoft or an IT professional.
- Open Programs and Features
- Click Turn Windows Features On or Off
- Enable all options within the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 option
- Click OK to apply updates
- Once updated, attempt to install to test