Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: 2011 and later (2013 and later if using Google sync)
Third Party: Microsoft .NET Framework
This error can result from two improperly registered Microsoft .NET Framework library files. This issue can be resolved by running the ACT!_Outlook_Sync.bat attached to this article.
Follow the steps below:
- Close Act! and Outlook
- Download and save the ACT!_Outlook_Sync.bat file from the File Attachments section near the bottom of this article
- When the file has finished downloading, locate the file, and double-click it to run it
- When the Command Prompt screen appears, press Enter on your keyboard to continue
- When the confirmation appears stating that the file was successfully registered, click OK
- When the confirmation appears stating that the second file was successfully registered, click OK to finish
- Reopen Act! and attempt to synchronize with either Outlook or Google
Note: To avoid duplicate calendar and contact data, it is strongly recommended that you choose only one supported application (Microsoft Outlook or Google) to integrate with Act!.