You would like to know how to get a list of contacts that have used the Opt-Out option within your Swiftpage emarketing e-mail blasts.
Product Family: Swiftpage
Product: Swiftpage emarketing
A list of the contacts that have used the opt-out option can be obtained using the following steps:
- Log into your Swiftpage E-marketing account
- By going to www.swiftpageconnect.com and logging in
- Or through Act! by going to Write > Swiftpage emarketing > E-mail Marketing > Results
- Click on the Reports button
- Click on the Suppression Data button, and enter your account password
- Choose either Email List or View List
Should you need to add or remove contacts on your opt-out list please see the article below.
How can I remove contacts from the Swiftpage opt-out list?
Answer ID How can I remove contacts from my Swiftpage emarketing or Act! emarketing opt-out list?