Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: 2012 and later
Third Party: Internet Explorer
This can occur of you are using the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer, or if your browser security settings are not properly configured.
Using the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer
Note: Swiftpage does not provide support for Internet Explorer. For assistance, contact Microsoft or an IT Professional
- Uninstall Word integration from Programs and Features in the Control Panel
- Ensure Internet Explorer 32-bit is installed, then open it
- Install Word Integration again
- Test trying to merge to word
Browser security settings are not properly configured
- Apply the recommended browser settings for Act! Premium Cloud by following the steps in the article below:
What are the recommended browser settings for using Act! Premium (access via web) v18 and later with Internet Explorer?
- Restart Internet Explorer and test issue