You would like instructions for using custom virtual directories or application pool with Sage ACT! Premium Mobile.
Product Family: Sage ACT!
Product: Sage ACT! Premium (access via web)
Version: 2012 SP2 (V14.2)
Sage Integration: Sage ACT! Premium Mobile
The following illustrate the critical settings for the APFW virtual directory and the SageACT application pool in Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 and 7.0:
IIS 6.0 Jump to IIS 7.0 Instructions
- The SageACT application pool should by default be assigned to the APFW virtual directory and use the settings shown in the image below:
For IIS 6.0 on a Windows® Server® 2003 operating system, you will also need to follow the steps below to add the 'aspnet_isapi.dll' file to the configuration for your custom virtual directory:
- In the IIS 6.0 Manager on the web server, right-click on your custom virtual directory in the left pane, and select Properties.
- In the Properties window, click the Configuration button.
- In the Application Configuration window, under the Mappings tab, click on the Insert button next to the "Wildcard application maps" pane.
- In the Add/Edit Application Extension Mapping window, click on the Browse button.
- In the Open dialog box, browse to the following directory: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319
- Locate and select the aspnet_isapi.dll file, and click the Open button.
- Uncheck the Verify that file exists checkbox.
- Click the OK button.
- In the Application Configuration window, click the OK button.
- In the Properties window, click the OK button.
- In the left pane of the Management screen, right-click on either Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager or the server name (depending on how you opened the IIS manager), and select All Task > Restart IIS. You can also do this by typing iisreset from the Run command on your Windows Start Menu.
- Verify for ALL your sites that the application pool being used by each site configured, that under the Advanced Settings section, the identity is set to NetworkService.
- Verify that the .Net Framework Version for the "SageACT" application pool and any custom virtual directories or application pools created for Sage ACT! Premium (access via web) is set to V4.0. This setting is also under Advanced Settings.