After applying the Sage ACT! 2012 Premium Mobile update (Sage ACT! 2012 Premium for Web SP2 - Mobile Update (includes SP1)), and attempting to test the website through the Website Administration function, the following error is presented:
"The Sage ACT! Premium application is being hosted on the APFW virtual directory. This virtual directory is set to ASP.NET version 2.0.5072. The Sage ACT!Premium application requires version 4.0."
Product Family: Sage ACT!
Product: Sage ACT! Premium (access via web)
Version/SP: 2012 SP2
This error will be presented when the APFW application pool is set to use ASP.NET 2.0.
To determine the Application Pool used by the APFW Virtual Directory:
- Right-click the Computer icon, select Manage. The Computer Management panel launches.
- Locate and right-click the APFW virtual directory, select Advanced Settings. The Advanced Settings dialog box appears.
- The application pool in which the APFW virtual directory is configured is visible under the Behavior section.
To configure the APFW application pool to use ASP.NET 2.0:
- Right-click the Computer icon, click Manage from the shortcut menu. The Computer Management panel launches.
- Click Application Pools.
- Right-click on Application Pool that was identified above and select Basic Settings. The Edit Application Pool dialog box appears.
- Change the .NET Framework Version in the drop-down box to use .NET Framework v4.0.
- Restart Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Test website to verify