When accessing the WebServer tab of ACT! Premium for Web, the following message appears:
'System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1). Source file 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\cbfujgqe.0.cs' - File not found.'
This may then generate the following message:
'Loading this assembly would produce a different grant set from other instances'
This can be caused by insufficient permissions on C:\Windows\Temp.
Product Family: Sage ACT!
Product: Sage ACT! Pro (UK Edition), Sage ACT! Premium (UK Edition)
To resolve the first message:
- OK > Close ACT! > Windows Explorer > browse to C:\Windows > right-click Temp folder.
- Sharing and Security > Security tab > Add > Locations > choose local PC > type Everyone > Check Names.
- Select Everyone > select Full Control > OK.
- Run the Web Server test again. This should be successful.
- Right-click Temp folder > Sharing and Security > select Everyone > Remove > OK.
To resolve the second message:
- Stop IIS > delete the files in C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files > restart IIS.