Attempting to restore a Act! backup when you receive the following error:
"Act.Data.ActDb.ActDbException: Could not find stored procedure dbo.prc_maint_restoredb
System.data.SQLclient.sqlexception:could not find stored precdure.”dbo.prc_maint_restoredb"
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
This can occur when the Microsoft SQL Server connection with Act! has become corrupted. Resetting the connection has been found to resolve this issue.
- Close Act!
- Copy FallbackSQLPwdReset.bat from the extracted Act! download location, folder: Dependencies
Default extract locations:
- Paste into installation folder
Default installation folders:
- 32-bit: C:\Program Files\ACT\ACT for Windows
- 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\ACT\ACT for Windows
- Double click on FallbackSQLPwdReset.bat
- Open Act!
- Attempt to restore backup