How can I have a contact removed from my 3 bounce list?
Product Family: Emarketing
Product: Act! emarketing, Swiftpage emarketing for Act!
In order to remove someone from your 3 bounce suppression list, there are a few steps that must be followed first.
Part 1 - Obtain the reason for the bounce
Depending on whether you are using Act! emarketing or Swiftpage emarketing, follow the steps below to obtain the reason for the bounce:
For Act! emarketing
- Login to your account at https://aem.spsend.com
- Click Reports
- Select the appropriate email blast
- Click the Bounces bar on the Overview graph
- Look at the code and reason together to find why the recipient’s server did not deliver the message to the recipient. For example: Code 000 Reason 5.1.2 (bad destination system: no such domain)
- Log into your account at www.swiftpageconnect.com
- Click Reports
- Select the email blast and click View Report
- Below detailed reports, click Bounced
- Look at the code and reason together to find why the recipient’s server did not deliver the message. For example: Code 000 Reason 5.1.2 (bad destination system: no such domain)
Part 2 - Request to have the contact removed from the 3 bounce suppression list
- Have the contact send you an email requesting to be re-added to your mailing list
- Submit your request by opening a ticket at https://www.act.com/resources/contact containing the following information:
- Your Account Name
- A copy of the email that your contact sent you requesting to be re-added to your mailing list
- The reason that the email bounced
- Steps that you have taken to prevent future bounces