Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: v16 and later
Third Party: Microsoft Outlook 2013
Note: Only Act! v16 and later is compatible with Microsoft Office 2013. If you wish to use the 64-bit version of Outlook, you must be using Act! v19 or later.
- Close Act!
- In Outlook, click File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings
- In the Account Settings window, click the Address Books tab and click New…
- In the Add Account window, click Additional Address Books, then click Next
- Click ACT! Address Book, then click Next
- In the Address Books window, click Add…
- Click Browse… and browse to and select your database PAD file, then click Open
- Enter your Database User name and Password and Click OK
- Click OK on the prompt that comes up and restart Outlook