How do I send an Act! emarketing email campaign?
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: v16.1 and later
Integration: Act! emarketing
Note: Prior to sending an Act! emarketing email campaign, you must first create an Act! emarketing email template. For more information, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How do I create or edit a template in Act! emarketing?
Answer ID How do I edit or create a new, or blank template in Act! emarketing?
- Click Emarketing > Send an Email Campaign
- Depending on who you wish to send the email campaign to, select one of the following:
- Current Contact: The currently selected contact
- Current Lookup: All contacts in the current look up (requires you to perform a lookup prior to opening the Send Email Campaign dialog)
- All Contacts: Sends the email blast to all contacts in the entire database (send limit allowing)
- Group: Allows you to send to all members of the group selected in the Group drop-down
- Company: Allows you to send to all contacts of the company selected in the Company drop-down
- Opportunity: Allows you to send to all contacts associated with the selected Opportunity
- If you have a Team level account, select the address to send from, other wise skip to step 4
- Enter a subject for your email campaign
- Select the Template Category where your template was saved
- Select the Template you wish to use for the email campaign
- Select whether to Send now or to Send on a particular date and time
- If you haven’t already, read the Anti-Spam Policy, then check the box next to I certify that I have read and agree to the Anti-Spam Policy.
- Click OK to begin the sending or scheduling process
- When the confirmation window appears, click OK to finish