Release Date – International EnglishSeptember 26, 2014
Delivery MethodAct! v16.2 will be made available to customers through act.com:
Act! Premium Hosted:
Service Pack Elements
SummaryAct! v16.2 is a service pack available to all 16.x customers. This is a defect release that also rolls into the feature packs of Lead Capture and Contact Timeline (although these features will still only be available to Business Care customers until v17). This release also includes changes to the Act! emarketing view, including an account dashboard and an improved signup experience. This does not cause a schema change, and may be deployed on as few or as many computers in a shared environment with no adverse effects. This does not cause a schema change, and may be deployed on as few or as many computers in a shared environment with no adverse effects.
Closed Customer Reported Defects in Act! v16.2
- 104017 Syncing Calendar to Google will send Google Invites
- 103774 Only one AEM account can be active for all Web users at a time. All Web users have access to it when any user log on to it. All have no access when any Web user logs off it.
- 103846 Act! Premium Mobile when Eastern Time Zone is selected on an iOS 7 device activities how an hour earlier.
- 103737 APFW change AEM API calls to leverage data paging feature to handle large amounts of returned data.
- 103819 Act! prompts to rollover activities but doesn’t rollover all activities.
- 103761 Increate AEM received data buffer from min to max allowed.
- 103736 API calls to leverage data paging feature to handle large amounts of returned data.
- 103804 Increase AEM received data buffer from min to max allowed.
- 103704 Memory leak
- 103423 Mail merge status window hangs and save window appears/
- 103682 APFW need to pass and accept country name during call to AEM Create Account API call.
- 103638 Contact picker no longer moves down the list after comma inserted.
- 103426 Space in International English URL for EU Marketplace includes a space – making it a page not found.
- 103705 Timeout and error message results from Signup for AEM.
- 103231 Unable to communicate with the server. You may need to re-logon to Act! Premium for Web.
- 103681 Need to pass and accept country name during call to AEM Create Account API call.
- 103232 Error: “The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.” when trying to add a field in the APFW layout designer.
Act! emarketing Updates
AEM Signup Page
- Account signup is default screen/tab 1
- Auto-populated with My Record Information (all customer has to enter is a password)
- Text changes (since Basic is now included)