Product Family: Emarketing
Product: Swiftpage Emarketing
Cause: Something is wrong with the email address or domain
- Check your Spam/Junk folders for the verification email from Swiftpage
- Make sure the email address is spelled correctly
- Confirm emails are being sent
Note: Send a test to public email domain (Example: Yahoo, aol, Hotmail, Gmail)
- Change the Send "From", Address to a different email that is confirmed to work and then try changing to the initial email again
- Make sure the submitted email address is not on the suppression list for your Swiftpage emarketing or Act! emarketing account
- Confirm the email from address you are using is added as a safe sender in your email client.
The verification email will be sent from "info@SERVERNAME" where SERVERNAME relates to the server your Swiftpage E-marketing account is on. For example if your account was on www.swiftpage7.com then the verification email would come from "email@example.com".
If you are unsure which server your account is on please contact emarketing support on the details below.
Note: Consult your email client provider for instructions of adding a contact as a safe sender
- Add Swiftpage server IP address ranges to your email domains' anti-spam filtering so they are White Listed. For more information, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
I'm not receiving my verification email when changing my Swiftpage emarketing Send From email address
- Make sure the email domain is not blacklisted on a blacklisting site by going to http://mxtoolbox.com/ and typing in your email domain under the Blacklist Check
- Call emarketing support at 1-877-228-8377 option 3 option 2, or fill out a support ticket at www.act.com/resources/contact