Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web)
Version: v16.1 and later
Integration: Act! emarketing
Answer: The administrator of your Act! license has not given permission for Act! emarketing to be accessed by your Act! user.
- Go to Tools at the top of Act! and select Manage Users
Note: If this option is greyed out for you, contact your Act! license administrator and have them follow these steps
- From the list of Act! users, select the Act! user who needs added permissions so they profile is highlighted
- Select Edit User Information on the left
- Select Add Permissions on the left
- Move all permissions wishing to be added to the Act! users account from the left box into the right box
- Select Finish
- Attempt to access and use the emarketing dashboard in Act! without an error to verify that the permissions have been added to your Act! user