Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: v19 update 3
Cause: This is a defect in Act v19 update 3
Solution: This issue has been resolved in update 4, installing this update (or later) will resolve the issue.
- Click the link below that matches your version of Act!:
Act! Pro: https://www.act.com/en-uk/resources/downloads/act!-pro-v19-downloads
Act Premium and/or Web: https://www.act.com/en-uk/resources/downloads/act!-premium-v19-downloads
- Click the download button for the File Name act1900update4.exe
- Once downloaded close Act! and all Microsoft Products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet Explorer
- Run the update file downloaded in step 2
- Once complete launch Act! and test issue
What issues have been fixed in Act! updates?