Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: 2012 and later
Integration: Swiftpage emarketing
Cause: This can occur if the stored password information is incorrect or corrupted.
Disconnect the Swiftpage UserID from the Act! user and then reconnect the Swiftpage UserID to the Act! user in order to refresh the account password.
- Open Swiftpage emarketing inside of Act!
- Select the Account button in the lower right
- Select the Account tab in the upper left
- Put your cursor in the Password field
- Press Tab once
- With the Submit button highlighted, select Control+S
- A Disconnect this user from Act! button will appear, select that
- Your Swiftpage UserID and Act! user are now disconnected
- Reconnect your Swiftpage UserId and Act! user by opening Swifptage inside of Act! again
- You should receive a prompt to sign into an existing account
- Sign in to your Swiftpage account with your UserID and UserID password
- Attempt to Send As again