Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: v18.2 and later
Integration: Act! emarketing
- In Act!, check the Act! permissions for each user to make sure they have access to Emarketing Web to Lead, Emarketing Lead Capture, Emarketing Administration, and Emarketing Send. For information on how to manage permissions, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
Security Roles in Act!
- After permissions are given click the Emarketing tab at the top of the Act! database
- Click Manage Sender profiles
- Click the Active sender profile you intend on sharing
- To the bottom right corner click Edit under User(s) Allowed to Send As: and click the Act! User you wish to enable access, click OK
- When finished adding all Act! user access needed for each Act! emarketing sender profile click Close
- Ask the Act! user to click the Emarketing tab from their left navigation bar in Act!, when the dashboard loads they should see account details to the top right corner