Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium, Act! Pro, Act Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: v16.1 and later
Integration: Act! emarketing
Cause: Act! and Act! emarketing have become disconnected so the reporting information will not sync to the call list inside the Act! emarketing dashboard.
- Log off of your Act! emarketing account
- Log on to your Act! emarketing account
- If the call list does not re-appear, activate the sender profile:
Note: For more information, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
Error: "There must be an active sender profile in order to send an email. We sent an email to verify the sender profile, please open it to complete your account activation." when attempting to send an Act! emarketing email campaign
- After the sender profile is activated, attempt to refresh the call list
- If the call list still does not refresh/pull back up log off of act emarketing
- Close Act!
- Reopen Act!
- Log back into Act! emarketing
- After accessing the Act! emarketing account the call list should be visible