The following error will be visible in Event Viewer:
"TimeZoneInfo.TzSpecificLocalTimeToSystemTime error. sourceLocalTime == 01/01/0001 00:00:00, stLocal == (Month=1, Day=1, Year=1, DayOfWeek=1, Hour=0, Minute0, Second=0, toDateTime=01/01/0001 00:00:00), sourceTimeZoneInfo == (Bias=0, DaylightBias=-60, DaylightName=GMT Daylight Time, StandardBias=0, StandardName=GMT Standard Time)"
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium
OS: Windows 7
Third Party: Office 2016 (64 bit)
There is currently no known cause for this issue.
- Ensure Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook and Excel are closed
- Uninstall Act! Premium v19.1 by following the steps in the article below:
How to uninstall Act! Pro, Act! Premium, or Act! Premium (access via web) v16 or later
- Reinstall Act! Premium v19.1 by following the steps in the article below
How do I install Act!?
- Launch Act! and setup your email address book:
How to use Microsoft Outlook as your e-mail client in Act! versions 2011 and higher
- Launch Outlook and Act! and check email History