Product Family: Emarketing
Product: Swiftpage emarketing
OS: Microsoft Windows 10
Browser: Microsoft Edge
Cause: This can happen if you are using an unsupported browser, such as Microsoft Edge
If you are using Microsoft Windows 10, you may be using Microsoft Edge instead of Internet Explorer. The logo for Microsoft Edge looks identical to Internet Explorer except it is a solid, darker blue. Windows 10 additionally ships with Internet Explorer but you will have to search for it one of two ways:
- If you have Microsoft Cortana enabled, enter “Internet Explorer” in the search field at the bottom left of the task bar
- If you have not enabled Microsoft Cortana, search for “Internet Explorer” in Windows Explorer
Using Swiftpage emarketing standalone:
- Login at http://www.swiftpageconnect.com
Using Swiftpage emarketing inside of Act!:
- The Swiftpage emarketing plugin in Act! uses your system’s default browser. For the most consistent results, you must change your default browser to a supported browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox).
- If you do not wish to change your default browser, you will have to be sure to open a supported browser and login to http://www.swiftpageconnect.com to edit templates rather than relying on links within the Act! program.