Version Found: 19.2
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new database
- Create a date field in the database (Date1)
- Create a calculated field (Calc1) that counts the number of days since the date in (Date1)
- Keep creating new fields until the fields start to get generated on a spill over table
- Create a second calculated field (Calc2) that counts the number of days since the date in (Date1)
- Add todays date in Date1 and click save, check the number in Calc1 and Calc2. They should both be zero
- Either wait until the next day or change the system date to the following day
- Log into Act and check the values in Calc1 and Calc2
Calc1 will show '1' as expected but Calc2 will still show '0', it doesn't matter if you try to force a refresh (F5) it still shows '0'
You may be able to work around this by creating two new fields to use as the Calculated field and its data source (without deleting the existing fields) to try to force both fields to be on the same table.
From there you can add the new fields to the layout and copy the source data from the old field to the new field.
Once the new Calculated field is set up with the other new field, the issue shouldn't occur anymore and the old fields can be removed.