Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium*, Act! Premium (access via web)*
Version: 19.1 and later
Integration: Act! Connect, Act! Premium Web API
*Requires active subscription
Third Party: Cloud Elements
You can delete a Formula by following the steps below:
- Log-on to your Element Connect account for your eCommerce connection
Note: You can find the link to the relevant Element Connect website in the article applicable to your connection below:
What eCommerce services can I connect my Act! Premium database to?
- Log-on using your credentials
- Click your 3rd party connection under Log into your account
- Under the section Now log into Act! click the Act! connection
- The Formula will then be displayed on screen. You should place your mouse cursor over this and click the delete icon
- Confirm you would like to delete the Formula
- Confirm the Formula has been deleted by clicking Menu > History