Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium Cloud (trial)
Third Party: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
Converting Excel spreadsheet to .csv
- Open the Excel file that contains your contacts
- Click File > Save As, then click Browse
- Select an easy-to-remember location for the CSV
- Enter a name in the file name section
- In the “Save as type:” drop-down, select the “CSV (comma delimited) (.*csv)” option, then click Save
- When you receive a prompt notifying you that some features might be lost by saving in CSV format, click Yes to continue saving the file
Note: This will not overwrite your original file. A new file will be created.
Converting Outlook contacts
You can export your Outlook contacts to a .CSV file by following the steps in the following Microsoft documentation:
Export contacts from Outlook