- Product Family: Emarketing
- Product: Act! Marketing Automation
- From the Templates screen in Act! Marketing Automation, open the template you wish to edit
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click the Settings tab
- Next to Link color, click the color box and choose the color you’d like to set as the default
- Click Save
Once saved, the default link color will appear for any new Text blocks added to the template, as well as any text blocks that you have not specifically defined a link color for.