Removing ACT! for Palm OS from Your Handheld Device
You may wish to remove ACT! for Palm OS from your handheld device because it does not satisfy your needs, limited memory on the handheld device, or prior to installing a newer version of the software.
Note: We recommend performing a final HotSync before deleting the ACT! software from your Palm OS device to ensure all ACT! data has been saved to your main ACT! database (on your Windows computer).
Follow these steps to uninstall the ACT! for Palm OS software:
- On your Palm OS handheld device, tap the Applications icon (to the upper-left of the Graffiti writing area).
- Tap the Menu icon (to the lower-left of the Graffiti writing area).
- On the Application (App) menu, tap Delete.
- Select ACT! from the list of installed software by tapping it.
- Tap the Delete button. Tap Yes to confirm the deletion.
- Tap Done to return to the Applications view.
Uninstalling ACT! for Palm OS from the Desktop
Once ACT! is removed from your Palm OS handheld device, uninstall the software on your PC:
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs (single-click on Windows XP).
- Click ACT! for Palm OS to select it, and then click Change/Remove.
- Click Yes to uninstall. Click OK when it completes.
- Restart Windows.