Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web)
Version: 2005 and later
Third Party: Microsoft Outlook
Follow the steps in the section that applies to your version of Outlook below:
Outlook 2010, 2013, & 2016
- In the ribbon across the top of the screen, under the Home tab, click Address Book
- In the Address Book dialog box, click Tools > Options…
- In the Addressing dialog box, click the drop-down under “When opening the address book, show this address list first:”
- Select your Act! address book from the list, then click OK and close the Address List
- Click the Tools menu and select Address Book
- In the Address Book dialog box, click the Tools menu and select Options
- Click the Add button
- In the Add Address List box, scroll down to your ACT! address book for your database, select it, then click the Add button on the left
- Click the Close button
- Highlight your ACT! address book in the list and click the up arrow on the right until the address book is at the top of the list
- Click OK to save
- Close the Address Book dialog box.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click the Tools menu, and then click Address Book. The Address Book dialog box opens.
- In the Address Book dialog, click the Tools menu, and then click Options. The Addressing dialog box opens.
- In the Addressing dialog, locate and select the Sage ACT! Address Book for your database.
- With your address book selected, click the up arrow on the right side of the list until it moves to the top of the list.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to close the Addressing dialog box.
- Click OK again to close the Address Book dialog.
- Close and reopen Outlook for the change to take effect.