Use the following steps to create a new Note in ACT! for Palm OS:
Note: To enter information on the handheld device, use Graffiti or the pop-up keyboard. For more information about Graffiti, see the handbook for your device, or tap Graffiti Help from the Options menu.
- Tap the New icon
in the lower section of the ACT! for Palm OS screen:
- Tap Note from the pop-up menu. The following Note pop-up appears:
- Tap the drop-down arrow of the Contact
field to select the contact(s) that you would like to associate with this note:
You may Select Contact from a pick list, Add/Remove Contacts for this activity, add your My Record, and/or create a New Contact.
- Enable the Private check box to prevent viewing by other users of the ACT! database.
- Tap the date box:
The Set Date pop-up appears:
- Tap the desired date.
- Tap the time box:
The Set Time pop-up appears:
- Set the desired time, and then tap OK.
- Type the contents of your note, and then tap OK.