Question: What is Swiftpage emarketing for Act!?
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: 2010 (v12) and later
Integration: Swiftpage emarketing
Important Notice - Swiftpage emarketing has been retired
Swiftpage emarketing was retired on June 30, 2019. You have been entered into a grace period through August 5th, 2019. In order to ensure your email marketing efforts remain uninterrupted, you have been provided an Act! Marketing Automation account, and have until August 5th to fully transition from Swiftpage emarketing to Act! Marketing Automation.
Your action is required. Sending out of Swiftpage emarketing will be disabled after August 5th, 2019. You must take action to migrate to Act! Marketing Automation by this date. If you have not received your Act! Marketing Automation credentials or have questions on your migration options, call 866-873-2006.
Swiftpage emarketing for Act! provides tools to reach and build your contacts effectively
- E-mail enables you to reach contacts in a way that is immediate, inexpensive, and effective
- Survey and Web forms provide ways to gather information about your contacts’ preferences, and to update it automatically in your Act! database
- Drip marketing tools enable you to create sequential marketing messages and run your campaigns automatically.
Through e-mail, you can immediately communicate with your contacts with just a click (or two) of your mouse. Email also allows for specific targeting, relationship building, and management. Most importantly, e-mail is proven to successfully drive sales.
There are many benefits to e-mail marketing with Swiftpage emarketing for Act!. You can:
- Create, send, and track your e-mail blasts
- Send much larger quantities of e-mail than your standard e-mail allows
- Easily design branded and customizable e-mails with our E-mail Template Editor
- Gather valuable information about how your contacts have interacted with your e-mail, such as who opened it, what links they clicked, and more
- Determine the most interested contacts and the products that interest them
To get started, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How do I get started using Swiftpage emarketing (formerly Sage E-marketing for Act!) with my Act! database?