You would like to know how to uninstall the SQL Server 2008 ACT7 instance.
The Microsoft SQL Server provides a method to remove a specified instance without needing to remove the program. Use the following steps
depending on the version of Microsoft SQL Server that is installed:
Note: The following information is provided as a convenience. Sage does not provide support for Microsoft Products. For more information on this topic go to Microsoft.com.
- Open Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select Microsoft SQL Server 2008, and then click Change/Remove. Click Remove on the dialog box that appears:
- Setup Support Rules will run to verify your computer configuration. To continue, click OK.
- On the Select Instance page, use the drop-down box to specify the ACT7 instance, then click Next.
- In the Select Features screen, Under ACT7, check the box next to Database Engine Services, ensure this is the only box checked, then click Next.
- Removal rules will run to verify that the operation can complete successfully. Click Next to continue.
- On the Ready to Remove page, review the list of components and features that will be uninstalled
and then click Remove.
- The Setup Progress page will display Setup status.
- On the Complete page, click Close to exit the Installation Wizard.