How do I set up Outlook Synchronization in Act! Premium (access via web)?
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: 2011 and later
Third Party: Microsoft Outlook
- If you also have the Act! program installed on your computer, it is strongly recommended that you uninstall Act! from your machine prior to proceeding with the steps below. Attempting to use both at the same time can lead to contact and calendar duplication.
- For Act! versions 2013 and later: To avoid duplicate calendar and contact data, it is strongly recommended that you choose only one supported application (Microsoft Outlook or Google) to integrate with Act!
- Using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome (v21.1 and above for Chrome), login to your Act! Premium (access via web) database
- In Act!, click Tools > Preferences
- Click Outlook Synchronization
- Once Prompted to download additional software before synchronizing, click Install
- When prompted to Run or Save, click Run, then click Run again if prompted
Note: You may be prompted to install additional Microsoft components if they are missing from your machine. If this window appears, click Install to install these components and proceed with the Act! Outlook Web Integration installation
- When the InstallShield Wizard appears, click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation
- Depending on your version of Act! Premium (access via web), refer to one of the following knowledgebase articles below to complete the setup of Outlook Synchronization:
How to set preferences for Act! and Microsoft Outlook Synchronization in Act! versions v20.1 and later
How to set preferences for Act! and Microsoft Outlook Synchronization in Act! versions v17 through v20.0
How to set preferences for Act! and Microsoft Outlook Synchronization in Act! versions 2011 through v16