This issue is currently under investigation.
Steps to Reproduce
- Make sure your Outlook? Contact Synchronization option is set to "Keep the ACT! Contact" if the same contact has been updated in ACT! and Outlook.
- Add a new contact to your database.
- Perform Outlook Contact Synchronization.
- In ACT!, go to that contact record and make a change and save the record. In Outlook, go to the same record that was just added, open it and make a different change to another field. Successfully save the contact record.
- Perform another Outlook Contact Synchronization.
- Open the Outlook contact and make any change to the data in that record.
- Attempt to "Save and Close" that contact record.