You would like to know how to customize calendar views in Act!.
This Answer explains how to set preferences that let you customize your calendar views.
Please use the following steps:
- From the Tools menu, click Preferences..
- Click the Calendar & Scheduling tab. Click Calendar Preferences.
- In the Calendar Preferences dialog box, under Calendar work days, do the following:
- Select the days that appear in the Work Week calendar.
- Select the Start time and End time for your daily schedule.
- Under Calendar increments, select time increments from the Daily calendar list and Work week calendar list. For example, to display hourly increments on your calendars, select 60 minutes.
- Under Calendar options, do the following as necessary:
- From the First day of the week list, select the day to appear as your first day of the week.
- From the First week of the year list, select the month and day of the first week of the year that appears.
- From the On calendars show list, select the names you want to appear on calendars.
- To display basic activity details in pop-up windows, from the Enable pop-ups for list, select where you want them to appear
- Select the following preferences as needed:
- When displaying Mini-calendar, show only current month - to hide the Mini-calendars for the months prior to and after the current month.
- Show tentative activities on my calendar - to display activities you accepted as tentative.
- Show full day banner for activities with duration of __ list - to specify the minimum duration for activities that will have a full-day banner.
- Display events - to display events, such as birthdays, on your calendar.
- Compress weekends on monthly calendar - to combine weekends into one space on the calendar.
Note: You must select Monday as the First day of the week to use this option.
- Click OK.