You are attempting to open your Act! database and receive the error:
"Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.PRC_UTIL_DBFILEINUSE'"
"Could not find stored procedure 'master.dbo.PRC_ACT_ACTIVE_DATABASE'"..
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: 2012 and later
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Close Act!.
- Click on Windows® Start button.
- For Windows XP® select Run.
- For Windows Vista® and Windows® 7, use the Search field.
You may also be able resolve this by running the securitycmdlnapp.exe:
- Browse to the Act! install directory
- 32-bit Default: C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Windows
- 64-bit Default: C:\Program files (x86)\ACT\Act for Windows
- Double-click on the file named SecurityCmdLnApp.exe
- Launch Act! and attempt to update the database