Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: 2012 (v14) SP1 through v20.0
Third Party: Microsoft Outlook
Caution: This process will remove ALL synced Act! activities from your Outlook calendar and ALL synced Outlook activities from your Act! calandar. This cannot be undone. Outlook Calendar Sync will be disabled until you turn it back on again. Outlook and Act! activities that have not synced will be unaffected.
- From the Tools menu in Act!, click Synchronize with Outlook > Outlook synchronization preferences
- Under the Synchronize Calendar tab, ensure that the box to enable calendar synchronization with Outlook is checked
- Click the button for remove synchronized Activities
- Click Yes when prompted to continue
- When the process is complete and the confirmation that all synced activities have been removed appears, click OK to finish