Family: Sage ACT!
Product: Sage ACT! Premium (access via web)
Version: 2012 with Service Pack 2 applied (18.104.22.168), 2013
This issue will occur when syncing a remote database residing on a web server with Sage ACT! Premium 2012 (access via web) installed that has been updated to Sage ACT! Premium 2012 (access via web) Service Pack 2.
To resolve this issue, you will need to update the Sage ACT! 2012 Network Sync and Internet Sync services to the Service Pack 2 build (22.214.171.124). Follow the steps below:
- Click the links below to download the updated sync services as needed:
Sage ACT! Premium 2012 SP2 Network Sync Service
Sage ACT! Premium 2012 SP2 Internet Sync Service
- When prompted, save the file to the server hosting the main (Publisher) database and the sync services.
- Close Sage ACT! on the server and ensure that no remotes databases are in the process of synchronizing with the main database.
- Double-click the file you downloaded to run the installation. The installation will update the currently installed version of the sync service.
- When the installation is complete, test synchronization from the remote database.