You are attempting the Sage ACT! Premium Outlook Integration (web) service and receive the error:
"Unable to install. Service Pack 3 is required. You must first install Service Pack 3, available free from Microsoft.com/downloads."
Product Family: Sage ACT!
Product: Sage ACT! Premium (access via web)
This issue is caused by the SageACTIntegrationSetup.exe file being set run in Windows XP® SP2 or lower compatibility mode or if the file isn't saved to the drive before running
Option 1 - Compatibility Mode
You can resolve this issue by disabling compatibility mode for the SageACTIntegrationSetup.exe file. Follow these steps:
- Right-click on the SageACTIntegrationSetup.exe file you downloaded from your web server and select Properties
- Under the Compatibility tab, uncheck the box for Run this program in compatibility for:
- If the box is grayed out, click Change settings for all users, then uncheck that same box there
- Click Apply, then OK to save
- To test, double-click the SageACTIntegrationSetup.exe file and run it
Option 2 - Save the file
- While initiating the download, when prompted to run or save, choose save
- Test installing again