Product Family: Emarketing
Product: Swiftpage emarketing
This can be caused by an incorrect password or if your account has been suspended.
Option 1 – Retrieve your User ID password
- Go to http://www.swiftpage.com/support/LostPasswordUserId.htm
- Enter your Account Name and User ID and click Submit
- Check your e-mail for your password
Note: If you are unsure of your Account Name or User ID, submit a ticket at http://www.act.com/resources/contact with your company name and the names of whomever the account may be listed under or dial 877-228-8377 option 3, then option 2
Option 2 – Update your credit card information
Note: If you are using Swiftpage emarketing with SageCRM 7.1 or 7.2, you need to update your information through the SageCRM interface. The steps below do not apply to you.
- Go to www.swiftpageconnect.com/accountmanager.htm
- Enter your Account Name and Account password and click Login to Account Manager
- Choose Change Credit Card information and click Submit
- Enter your new credit card information and click Submit Changes