Product Family: Act!
Microsoft Sync Framework 2.0
This can be caused by damaged Microsoft Sync Framework components.
Note: The following information is provided as a convenience. Swiftpage does not provide support for Microsoft products. For more information on this topic go to Microsoft.com
- Click Start > Control Panel
- Click Programs and Features Note: for Windows XP, click Add/Remove Programs.
- Locate and uninstall in the following order: Microsoft Sync Framework 2.0 Provider Service (x86) ENU
- Go to http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=18241 and download and install in the given order: Synchronization-v2.0-x86-ENU.msi
- Reboot the machine
- Attempt to synchronize with Google or Microsoft Outlook again to test
Microsoft Sync Framework 2.0 Core Components (x86) ENU
Note: Only download and install the x86 versions.