I’m trying to run the ResetSQL.bat file to connect ACT7 SQL instance with the act! application by running the ResetSQL.bat file and it fails with error "Msg 15151, Level 16, State 1, Server COMPUTER_NAME\ACT7, Line 1 Cannot alter the login 'ACTACCESS', because it does not exist or you do not have permission."
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Engine: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
This issue can happen if the Act! users are not created in ACT7 instance when installing SQL Server.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the KB to the File Attachments section
- Download the SQLUSERS.bat
- Right click on the downloaded SQLUSERS.bat file and click run as administrator
- Follow the prompts on the screen
- When complete, close the command prompt window and attempt to run the ResetSQL.bat file