Contacts won't display in Choose Contact page of Manage Users dialog when Manage Users is opened twice
Version Found: 16.1
Steps to Reproduce
- Log on the Act! Web client as admin user via IE.
- Create some contacts.
- Select "Tools -> Manage Users -> Create New User -> Create User from Contact" in the "Manage Users -- Web page dialog" and verify that the existing contact name list in the grid of Choose Contact page when you open this dialog at the first time.
- Click "Cancel" in "Choose Contact" page.
- Click "Close" to close the "Manage Users" dialog.
- Navigate to "Tools" -> "Manage Users" again, select "Create New User" of Manage User Tasks, select "Create User from Contact" radio button and click "Next"
- Verify that the existing contacs does not display (Contact grid display blank) the second time you opened the manage user dialog.
Actual Result: Contacts won't display in Choose Contact page of Manage Users dialog when Manage Users is opened twice
Status: Open Priority: High