Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: v17 and later
Integration: Act! emarketing
The Webform feature (formerly known as Lead Capture) allows you to easily create online forms called webforms, which you can embed into your own pages, newsletters, and other communications for the purpose of allowing prospects and customers to sign up, subscribe, or provide other option information you wish to gather.
Note: This feature requires an Act! Emarketing account to function.
You can locate the Webform feature in the Groups View under the tab labled Web form (v18.2 and later) or Lead Capture (v17 to v18.1). Follow the steps below to get started with Lead Capture:
- Click Groups from the NavBar.
- Click the New button on the Toolbar to create a new Group that will contain the people who answered your form
- Fill in the applicable fields for the Group and click the Save icon to save the Group.
- Click the Web form or Lead Capture tab in the Group.
- Click Create Webform.
- Select from, either Basic or Extended.
- Fill in the applicable information. You can see a real-time preview of the form as you type.
- When finished, click OK to save.
- Act! will automatically provide you with the following.
- Hyperlink – you can copy and paste this hyperlink anywhere you want (email, webpage, social site, etc.) and Act! will host a webpage with your form.
- HTML code – you can copy and paste this HTML code anywhere that renders HTML code, such as a webpage.
- Once people start filling out your Webform, add their information to your Group by clicking Get Leads from within the Web forms tab of the Group