Question: How do I cancel my Act! emarketing account?
Product Family: Act!
Product: ACT! Pro, ACT! Premium, ACT! Premium (access via web) Act! emarketing
Version/SP: 16.1 and higher
You do not need to cancel your Act! emarketing account. If you have already purchased the service you can revert to the basic free level at any time.
Note: The below information applies to customers who are on a monthly billing cycle only.
- Inside of Act! select the Emarketing drop down menu
- Select Upgrade
- When the page loads select the radio button for Basic Free! PER MONTH
- Do not select add for Intelligent Call List feature
- click Next
- Review your select make sure estimated total is $0.00 then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- You will be prompted to Sign in to your account please enter your Act! emarketing account information and click Sign In
- Confirm Total is $0.00 then click Place Order
Note: If you downgrade your service level during a billing period it will take effect on your next billing date since you already paid for your current service level .