How do I set up Google Integration in Act! Premium (access via web)?
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: 2013 and later
Third Party: Google
- If you also have the Act! program installed on your computer, it is strongly recommended that you uninstall Act! from your machine prior to proceeding with the steps below. Attempting to use both at the same time can lead to contact and calendar duplication.
- To avoid duplicate calendar and contact data, it is strongly recommended that you choose only one supported application (Microsoft Outlook or Google) to integrate with Act!
- Using Internet Explorer, login to your Act! Premium (access via web) database
- In Act!, click Tools > Integrate with Google > Google Integration Preferences
- Once prompted to download additional software before synchronizing, click Install
- When prompted to Run or Save, click Run, then click Run again if prompted
Note: You may be prompted to install additional Microsoft components if they are missing from your machine. If this window appears, click Install to install these components and proceed with the Act! Google Web Integration installation.
- When the InstallShield Wizard appears, click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation
- Depending on your version of Act! Premium (access via web), refer to one of the following knowledgebase articles below to complete the setup of Google Synchronization:
How to set preferences for Google and Gmail Integration in Act! v20.1 and later
How to set preferences for Google and Gmail Integration in Act! 2013 through v20.0