When I log into my Act! Premium Cloud database, the icons and other options do not appear correctly and/or my record data does not appear in relevant fields.
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium Cloud
This can occur due to incorrect or corrupted data stored in the web browser’s cookies or cache.
Refreshing the page, cookies, and cache at the same time
- Ensure you are logged into your Act! Premium Cloud database
- On your keyboard, press Ctrl + F5 (Internet Explorer) or Ctrl + Shift + R (Google Chrome) to refresh the page, cookies and cache at once
Note: You may be taken back to the login screen after refreshing. If so, simply log back into the database.
- Verify that icons or other options and record data appear in the correct location
Resetting cookies and caches for the browser
Note: This information is provided as a convenience. Swiftpage does not provide support for Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. For additional assistance with browser settings, contact an IT professional.
If the issue persists after attempting to refresh the page, it may be necessary for you to reset the cookies and caches for the browser. Refer to the steps below depending on what browser you use:
Internet Explorer 11
- Click the cogwheel in the top-right corner of the Internet Explorer window
- In the menu that appears go to Safety > Delete Browsing History…
- On the window that appears ensure that the only options which are checked are as follows
- Temporary Internet files and website files
- Cookies and website data
- Click Delete then, once the browsing history is done deleting, close out of Internet Explorer
- Reopen Internet Explorer, then login to your Act! Premium Cloud database to verify that icons or other options and recorded data appear in the correct location
Note: For additional information about using Act! Premium Cloud with Internet Explorer, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
What are the recommended browser settings for using Act! Premium (access via web) v18 with Internet Explorer?
Answer ID What are the recommended browser settings for using Act! Premium (access via web) v18 and later with Internet Explorer?
- In the top-right corner of the Chrome window, click the Menu button > More Tools > Clear browsing data…
- On the page that appears, click the drop-down and choose "the beginning of time" for "Obliterate the following items from:"
- Ensure that the only options which are checked are as follows:
- Cookies and other site and plugin data
- Cached images and files
- Click the Clear browsing data button, then once complete, close out of all Chrome tabs and windows
- Reopen Chrome, then login to your Act! Premium Cloud database to verify that icons or other options and recorded data appear in the correct location