Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium (access via web)
Integration: Act! Connect Link
The cause is not currently known.
- Close the Act! Connect Link window
- Open the Windows Task Manager and end any process called node.js or node.exe
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key + R to bring up the Run dialog
- In the run dialog, type services.msc, then press Enter
- Stop the ActConnectLink service
- Browse to C:\ActConnectLink
- Delete the following files (if present):
- Start the ActConnectLink service in the Windows Services Console (from step 5)
- Open the Act! Connect Link and verify the endpoint URL is shown
Note: If still unsuccessful, it is necessary to uninstall and reinstall Act! Connect Link. For more information, refer to the following knowledgebase articles:
How do I uninstall the Act! Connect Link?
Answer ID How do I uninstall the Act! Connect Link?
How do I install the Act! Connect Link?
Answer ID How do I install the Act! Connect Link?