Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: v16.1 and above
Integration: Act! emarketing
Cause: The additional sender profile has not allowed the Act! user to "send as" in the Manage Sender Profiles.
- Select Manage Sender Profiles from the Emarketing tab at the top of Act!
- Make sure the sender profile desired is in the active sender profiles box in the upper left
- Make sure all the account information in the middle of the box was accurate/correct, a lot of times the state and/or country will be missing
- Make sure the Act! user was allowed to send as by highlighting the user in the users allowed to send as box in the lower right
- If there is no user populated, select a user from the Edit List button in the users allowed to send as box
- Click Save in the upper right to save changes and close the box in the lower right
- Attempt to send email campaign from the desired sender profile to confirm the changes took place